SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 2017Be sure to celebrate with friends or family -- Have lots of fun!!
Top Posts & Pages
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
- On Sept. 23, 1908 – The University of Alberta was opened at Edmonton with thirty-seven students. Sent 21 hours ago
- On Sept. 23, 1787 – The site of Toronto was purchased from the Mississauga Indians. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 22 hours ago
- Sept. 23, 1844: Governor. Metcalfe dissolved Parliament and forced an election. John A. Macdonald was elected for the first time. Sent 23 hours ago
- On Sept. 22, 1961 – An aerial survey of Wildlife on the Arctic islands was completed. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 1 day ago
- On Sept. 22, 1959 – Two Canadians, Dr. Wilder Penfield and Dr. E. W. R. Steacie, were made members of the U.S.S.R. Academy of Science. Sent 1 day ago
- On Sept. 22, 1930 – The House of commons passed the Unemployment relief Act. Sent 1 day ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?