Ottawa pride!! 🙂
Tag Archives: ice sculptures
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 2017Be sure to celebrate with friends or family -- Have lots of fun!!
Top Posts & Pages
Some blogs I follow:
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- On February 23, 1914, 1984, Lester B. Pearson Airport in Toronto recorded a temperature of 14.9 ºC (58.82ºF), the h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 3 hours ago
- On February 23, 1914, a rock slide into the Fraser River nearly devastated the salmon fishing industry there, preve… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 4 hours ago
- On February 23, 1909, J.A.D. McCurdy completed the first aeroplane flight in the British Commonwealth in Baddeck, Nova Scotia. Sent 6 hours ago
- On February 23, 1879, the first issue of La Patrie was published in Montreal. and folded in 1978. La Patrie's circ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 7 hours ago
- On February 23, 1876, Governor General Lord Dufferin and Lady Dufferin presented the most illustrious masquerade ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 8 hours ago
- On February 23, 1770, Samuel Hearne began his second search for the Coppermine River, lasting until November 25.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 9 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?