Ottawa pride!! 🙂
Tag Archives: ice sculptures
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 2017Be sure to celebrate with friends or family -- Have lots of fun!!
Top Posts & Pages
Some blogs I follow:
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- On April 24, 1905, architect Kivas Tully – designer of the town hall of St Catharines, the Anglican church at Thoro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 13 minutes ago
- On April 24, 1896, Lord Strathcona (formerly Donald A. Smith) was appointed Canadian High Commissioner to Britain. Sent 1 hour ago
- On April 24, 1851, Prince Edward Island obtained responsible government with George Coles as Premier. Sent 2 hours ago
- On April 24, 1824, the cornerstone of the Second Courthouse in York, located at Church and Yonge, was laid by Lieut… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 3 hours ago
- On April 24, 1626, Champlain sailed from Dieppe on his eleventh voyage to Canada. For an interesting timeline for C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 6 hours ago
- On April 23, 1936, weary miners finally rescued Dr D. E. Richardson and Alfred Scadding from Nova Scotia’s Moose Ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 22 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?