Mike Myers, born on May 25, 1963 in Scarborough, Ontario, (that makes him 51 years old) is actor, comedian, writer, producer, and director. He married Robin Ruzan (1993 and divorced in 2007; currently married to Kelly Tisdale since 2010. He has 2 children. He began performing in commercials at age two, and at ten he made a commercial for British Columbia Hydro Electric. The rest is history.
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 20173 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
- RT @thisiscanadiana: What Calgary looked like in 1885. Population 500. By then, Montreal was home to more than 150,000 people. https://t.co… Sent 7 hours ago
- RT @thisiscanadiana: 100 years ago today, Canada's black battalion set sail for WWI and made history: cbc.ca/news/canada/no… Sent 7 hours ago
- Brown Death: A History of Poop As a Weapon - VICE drumup.io/s/alezqE Sent 7 hours ago
- On March 26, 1987 – Sheila Copps, MP for Hamilton East, became the first member of parliament to give birth. Sent 10 hours ago
- On March 26, 1961 – A snowstorm created a state of emergency in Prince Edward Island. Sent 11 hours ago
- On March 26, 1959, in response to a petition, the provincial government incorporated York University. Sent 12 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?