Mike Myers, born on May 25, 1963 in Scarborough, Ontario, (that makes him 51 years old) is actor, comedian, writer, producer, and director. He married Robin Ruzan (1993 and divorced in 2007; currently married to Kelly Tisdale since 2010. He has 2 children. He began performing in commercials at age two, and at ten he made a commercial for British Columbia Hydro Electric. The rest is history.
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 201738 days to go.
Top Posts & Pages
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
- On May 24, 1955, the C.N.R. and the C.P.R. (railways) reduced the running time between Montreal and Vancouver by 16 hours. Sent 6 hours ago
- On May 24, 1934, five daughters were born to Oliva and Elzire Dionne, a French-Canadian farming couple living at Corbeil, near North Bay. Sent 7 hours ago
- On May 24, 1932, Parliament passed a bill establishing a nationally-owned broadcasting system. Sent 8 hours ago
- On May 24, 1888, marks the opening of the 154-acre Queen Victoria Park in Niagara Falls. Sent 9 hours ago
- On May 24, 1881, the steamer Victoria sank in the Thames River, near London, Ontario on Victoria Day, with the loss of 200 lives. Sent 11 hours ago
- On May 24, 1862, John Sandfield Macdonald of Cornwall became attorney general, minister of militia affairs and premier of the Canadas. Sent 12 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?