Shrimp has posted new funny pics. It’ll make you smile for sure. Read his past posts while you are there – you won’t regret it! -tkmorin
Search my site
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 201612 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
We cannot load blog data at this time.
On this Day:
- On July 5, 1958 – The Stephen Leacock Memorial Home was opened at Orillia, Ontario. Sent 1 hour ago
- RT @curley_shauna: Amazing to see the original of the Samuel Holland map @ConfedCentre #peihistory http://t.co/64Om29qhQP Sent 1 hour ago
- On July 5, 1913 – Vilhjalmur Stefanson left Seattle to spend five years in the Arctic for the Canadian Government. Sent 3 hours ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 10 Mentions, 16.6K Mention Reach, 20 Retweets. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek Sent 3 hours ago
- On July 5, 1866 – The first steam engine operated in Prince Edward Island. #CdnHistory # canada #trivia #OTD Sent 5 hours ago
- On July 5, 1827 – A general militia order caused riots in Lower Canada. #CdnHistory # canada #trivia #OTD Sent 7 hours ago
- RT @CitImmCanada: Know the order in which each province and territory joined Confederation? Try this quiz: ow.ly/P8nSo #HistoryW… Sent 8 hours ago
- On July 5, 1812 – American General Hull arrived at Detroit to invade Canada with 2,500 men. Sent 9 hours ago
- On July 4, 1945 – Canadians entered Berlin as part of a garrison force. #CdnHistory # canada #trivia #OTD Sent 1 day ago
- RT @jgreenhood: A Short Biography of the Scientist Sir Isaac Newton #eBook: Doug West @DCoins @amazon #Education buff.ly/1CDhuDp Sent 1 day ago
FREE Month Hosting
- How Well Do You Know Canada?
- Guess What Day Today Is???
- Canadian Cuisine Timeline 1907-1980
- Canadian Cuisine Timeline 1816 to 1890
- Canadian Cuisine Timeline 1497-1793
- Canadian Cuisine Intro
- “The day the guns fell silent”
- Happy Birthday, Florence!
- Dump truck like no other in the world!
- ♫ They Did It Their Way! ♫
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?