Shrimp has posted new funny pics. It’ll make you smile for sure. Read his past posts while you are there – you won’t regret it! -tkmorin
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 20178 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
We cannot load blog data at this time.
On this Day:
- On Oct. 25, 1768 – Port La Joie, founded by the French, was renamed Charlottetown in honor of the wife of George III. Sent 47 minutes ago
- On Oct. 25, 1780 – Sir Frederick Haldimand, Governor of Quebec, protested that laws favoured merchants and not the inhabitants. Sent 2 hours ago
- On Oct. 25, 1798 – A boundary commission made the St. Croix River the southern border between New Brunswick and Maine. Sent 4 hours ago
- On Oct. 25, 1920 – Plebiscites in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia resulted in large majorities for prohibition. Sent 6 hours ago
- On Oct. 25, 1951 – Montreal, Quebec became the fist Canadian city to reach a population of over one million. Sent 8 hours ago
- On Oct. 24, 1945 – Canada officially joined the U.N.. Sent 1 day ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?