Shrimp has posted new funny pics. It’ll make you smile for sure. Read his past posts while you are there – you won’t regret it! -tkmorin
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 20173 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
- RT @YorkPioneers: In the 1840s #Toronto increased its commercial lead. Gas lighting & sewers on main streets and steamboat port activity ma… Sent 4 hours ago
- RT @rabbleca: Fleeing North is a time-honoured tradition for U.S. dissidents | Penny Kome buff.ly/2nOnvQF https://t.co/s7y3m8i584 Sent 4 hours ago
- On March 24, 1890 – Agnes Campbell Macphail, the first woman to be elected to the House of Commons, born in Proton Township, Grey County. Sent 11 hours ago
- On March 24, 1878 – Letellier de St. Just, Lieutenant Governor of Quebec, dismissed the cabinet. Sent 12 hours ago
- Public's help sought in finding missing woman, 37 ottawacitizen.com/news/local-new… Sent 13 hours ago
- On March 24, 1874, the Industrial Schools Act was passed to provide homes & trades for destitute children under the age of 14. Sent 13 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?