Shrimp has posted new funny pics. It’ll make you smile for sure. Read his past posts while you are there – you won’t regret it! -tkmorin
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 20161 month to go.
Top Posts & Pages
We cannot load blog data at this time.
On this Day:
- On May 2, 1670 Hudson’s Bay Company was granted a charter by King Charles II. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 12 hours ago
- On May 2, 1864, the Merchants’ Bank of Halifax opened (now absorbed in Royal Bank of Canada). Sent 12 hours ago
- On May 2, 1881, C.P.R. syndicate broke ground for the transcontinental railway at Fort William, Ontario. Sent 14 hours ago
- On May 2, 1882, The House of Commons passed a Civil Service Bill. Sent 16 hours ago
- On May 2, 1945, fighting ended in Italy in World War II. Sent 18 hours ago
- On May 2, 1962, the Canadian dollar was pegged at 92.5 cents. Sent 20 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?