SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 2016Be sure to celebrate with friends or family -- Have lots of fun!!
Top Posts & Pages
We cannot load blog data at this time.
On this Day:
- Elderly man denied access to Saskatoon washroom brings to light public access problem cbc.ca/news/canada/sa… Sent 12 hours ago
- RT @TORailwayMuseum: Aug 28, 1864: fire destroys the Grand Trunk Railway elevator and wharf at the foot of Brock St.—now Spadina Ave. 1/3 h… Sent 15 hours ago
- RT @SciTechMuseum: #OTDH 1957: 3 armed men steal $60,000 from a train mail car. Canada's 1st train robbery since 1928. #CNGallery https://t… Sent 15 hours ago
- RT @weird_hist: More than 2 million people attended Victor Hugo's funeral procession in 1885. https://t.co/TgP7RyFYfm Sent 15 hours ago
- RT @StrangeImages: American POW in North Vietnam blinks "TORTURE" in Morse code during a televised press conference, Vietnam War, 1966. htt… Sent 1 day ago
- RT @BWalshNL: This is rare; there is more lightning occurring over Newfoundland than the rest of Canada combined #nlwx https://t.co/BB0qxak… Sent 1 day ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?