SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 20167 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
We cannot load blog data at this time.
On this Day:
- On Nov. 27, 1885 – Eight Indians were hanged at Regina for murders in the Northwest Rebellion. Sent 8 hours ago
- On Nov. 27, 1854 – The Grand Trunk Railway was completed from Richmond to Lévis, Quebec. Sent 10 hours ago
- On Nov. 27, 1829 – The final section of the Welland Canal was opened. Sent 11 hours ago
- On Nov. 27, 1822 – John McLeod of the H.B.C. began his journey through the Rockies and descended the Fraser River to the Strait of Georgia. Sent 13 hours ago
- On Nov. 27, 1783 – The shipping service was restored between Halifax and New York. Sent 14 hours ago
- On Nov. 27, 1618 – Marc Lescarbot was given permission to publish his History of New France. Sent 16 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
- I’ll be back soon
- Earlier Photo
- What’s it like to pick up a hitchhiking robot? Strange, says one group
- How Well Do You Know Canada?
- Guess What Day Today Is???
- Canadian Cuisine Timeline 1907-1980
- Canadian Cuisine Timeline 1816 to 1890
- Canadian Cuisine Timeline 1497-1793
- Canadian Cuisine Intro
- “The day the guns fell silent”
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?