SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 20168 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
We cannot load blog data at this time.
On this Day:
- On Oct. 9, 1811 – The first Selkirk settlers for Red River landed at York Factory, Hudson Bay. Sent 52 minutes ago
- RT @SadHappyAmazing: A rejection letter Bono received from a record label in 1979. http://t.co/i6CTwlYZyd Sent 12 hours ago
- RT @historyinmoment: Cocaine toothache drops for children, 1885. http://t.co/1aVJTIdwIM Sent 12 hours ago
- Approximately 285 million people worldwide live with low vision and blindness. http://t.co/4GCsB1vzC6 Sent 13 hours ago
- On Oct. 8, 1964 – The 18th Olympiad in Tokyo, Japan: Gold medal for coxless pair rowing was won by George Hungerford and Roger Jackson. Sent 16 hours ago
- On Oct. 8, 1907 – The Transatlantic wireless opened for public service. Sent 18 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
- Earlier Photo
- What’s it like to pick up a hitchhiking robot? Strange, says one group
- How Well Do You Know Canada?
- Guess What Day Today Is???
- Canadian Cuisine Timeline 1907-1980
- Canadian Cuisine Timeline 1816 to 1890
- Canadian Cuisine Timeline 1497-1793
- Canadian Cuisine Intro
- “The day the guns fell silent”
- Happy Birthday, Florence!
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?