I was approached a while back and was asked whether I’d like to tell my cancer story for an upcoming book. It didn’t take me long to decide. If my story could help someone, then of course I would do it. My experience with cancer, after all, was made less complicated because of all the women who went through the medical system before me. They set the bar, through their pain and experience, so that women like me could benefit.
I just got an e-mail from Collette A. Henry, editor of the book Hope Shining Through The Darkness Of Cancer. The book is now available. An e-book for now. I took the time to read other stories in the book. Courage is a word that easily comes to mind. It also brought back a lot of memories I thought I had crushed.
So if you, or someone close to you, has breast cancer, (or other cancer issues) I recommend this book!
- Survivor (breastcancercoping.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Think About It-Be About It (2ferquarterly.org)
- Breast cancer? But I’m fit, I’m healthy… and I’m a man! (dailymail.co.uk)
- A Photographer Poignantly Documented His Wife’s Battle With Breast Cancer (businessinsider.com)
- The More You Know (ahappyheartblog.com)