I want to advise everyone that there is a change coming to this blog.
Starting in November, I plan to post weekly instead of daily. Because of the nature of my blog (eg. This Day In Canadian History), I will re-blog appropriate posts from the previous year, with current follow-up links to read more about that day’s post. But I will also be adding new content: This Week In Canadian History. I may end up writing twice weekly. I also plan on writing more Canadian facts, trivia and biographical posts that doesn’t necessarily fit in specific dates.
I would appreciate any comment you have about this change.
I’m hoping for the following result from this change:
- More time for research will offer even better content.
- More time to add more information on my website, and my blog.
- More time to work on other projects, such as writing books.
- More time to enjoy your posts.
- And more time for misc. life projects.
This blog has grown because of your likes and comments, and I am very thankful for each of you! I look forward to our continued readership and conversations.