Just how cute is this? Have a great evening, folks! – tk
Search my site
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 20151 month to go.
On this Day:
- On May 21, 1939, King George VI unveiled the National War Memorial at Ottawa. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 15 hours ago
- Read Sweet Canadiana ppr.li/r?trail=contri… Sent 16 hours ago
- On May 21, 1914, Gurdit Singh and 396 Hindus were forbidden to land at Vancouver. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 17 hours ago
- My best RTs this week came from: @PamCalvert1 #thankSAll Who were yours? sumall.com/thankyou Sent 19 hours ago
- On May 21, 1784, a large party of Loyalists left Sorel, Quebec, to settle at Kingston, Ontario. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 19 hours ago
- I just installed #WordPress on readers-heaven.com via #Softaculous #PHP Sent 21 hours ago
- On May 21, 1765, the first agricultural fair in Canada was held at Windsor, Nova Scotia. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 21 hours ago
- RT @savagechickens: Looking forward to #VanCAF this weekend! Here are the details on what I'll be up to: savagechickens.com/2015/05/doug-a… http://t.co… Sent 22 hours ago
- On May 21, 1690, Sir William Phips captured Port Royal, Nova Scotia. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 23 hours ago
- On May 20, 1803, Chief Justice Osgoode in Montreal declared that slavery was inconsistent with the laws of Canada. Sent 1 day ago
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?