Just how cute is this? Have a great evening, folks! – tk
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 20178 months to go.
Top Posts & Pages
We cannot load blog data at this time.
On this Day:
- On Oct. 20, 1920 – British Columbia ended prohibition by voting for government control. Sent 2 hours ago
- On Oct. 20, 1919 – United Farmers won the Ontario election; E. C. Drury became premier. Sent 3 hours ago
- On Oct. 20, 1899 – Britain and the United States failed to agree on the Alaska boundary. Sent 4 hours ago
- Oct. 20, 1960 – Sir John A. Macdonald Hall, the new law school of Queen’s University, was officially opened by Prime Minister Diefenbaker. Sent 5 hours ago
- On Oct. 20, 1887 – A conference of premiers endorsed reciprocity with the United States. Sent 6 hours ago
- On Oct. 20, 1922 – Bonar Law became the first man born outside Britain to become British PM. He was born at Rexton, New Brunswick. Sent 7 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?