The Parkinson’s Progression Markers Initiative (PPMI) needs 10,000 people over 60 who do not have Parkinson’s to take a simple smell survey online. Share this infographic on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to help spread the word.
- Promising First Test to Detect Parkinson’s Disease (healthland.time.com)
- Comprehensive Biomarker Test Has Prognostic and Diagnostic Value in Early Stages of Parkinson’s Disease (medindia.net)
- Unexpected Associations with Parkinson’s (23andme.com)
- Comprehensive Parkinson’s biomarker test has prognostic and diagnostic value (medicalxpress.com)
- Comprehensive Parkinson’s biomarker test has prognostic and diagnostic value (eurekalert.org)