This guy always posts the funniest cartoons. I so recommend you browse through his blog! and if you do, I take no responsibility for the hours you spend there 🙂 – tk
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 201733 days to go.
Top Posts & Pages
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
- On May 29, 1902, Liberal leader George Ross emerged from an Ontario election with a majority of five seats. Sent 48 minutes ago
- 'Box of miracles': Museum cracks case of mysterious negatives in shoe-polish box drumup.io/s/VBNJFD Sent 1 hour ago
- RT @MREGiant: "While the storms do not physically throw anything at the Earth, the UN does recognize a solar storm as..." https://t.co/EF62… Sent 1 hour ago
- RT @PunjabiRooh: Parliament Buildings #Ottawa 🇨🇦 1880 https://t.co/SnR9HXEUdu Sent 1 hour ago
- OTD 1866: Following years of political and sectarian unrest & a near-total absence of law & order, a police force was established in Ottawa. Sent 1 hour ago
- On May 29, 1832, Col. John By arrived in Ottawa to attend official opening of Rideau Canal, completed after six years at a cost of £800,000. Sent 2 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?