Shaun has suggested this post, and I just love it! Chris Hadfield, Canadian astronaut, shared much with us about living on the space station. Here are some highlights! While you are on Shaun’s blog, take a look around — I am sure you will find it entertaining! 🙂 – tk
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 2017Be sure to celebrate with friends or family -- Have lots of fun!!
Top Posts & Pages
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
- On Oct. 19, 1987, the stock market crashed. It was the worst drop in Toronto Stock Exchange’s history. Sent 1 hour ago
- On Oct. 19, 1869, the last spike of the European and North American Railroad was driven @ Vanceboro (near the Maine-New Brunswick border). Sent 3 hours ago
- On Oct. 19, 1869, the Red River Métis organized themselves on hearing the news that Canada was taking over Hudson’s Bay Company territory. Sent 4 hours ago
- So sad! ctvnews.ca/video?playlist… Sent 4 hours ago
- On Oct. 19, 1787, the Mississauga Indians in Ontario were given a grant of land and 2,000 pounds. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 5 hours ago
- On Oct. 19, 1690, Phips’ attack on Quebec was repulsed at Beauport. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 6 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?