I want to share with you an amazing story I just learned about. I find it incredible and amazing. It may not be Canadian related, but wow, is it ever worth reading!
Marine archaeologists made a thrilling discovery this week while examining a well-preserved shipwreck deep in the Gulf of Mexico — two other sunken vessels that likely went down with it during an early 19th century storm.
To read the full article and see photos captured of the first ship, just go to: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/team-examining-gulf-shipwreck-finds-2-other-wrecks
- Team Examining Gulf Shipwreck Finds Two Other Wrecks (sci-tech-today.com)
- Deepest Shipwrecks Found In Gulf Of Mexico (news.sky.com)
- Researchers: Discovery of Shipwreck ‘Tantalizing’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Examination Of Gulf Shipwreck Reveals Two Additional Ships (americanlivewire.com)
- Mysterious 200-year-old shipwrecks discovered 4,360 feet under the ocean (express.co.uk)
- Researchers: Discovery of shipwreck ‘tantalizing’ (wfaa.com)