The Internet is great. For instance, I just found an interesting site, the Rocky Mountain Tour Guide — it has many interesting facts and trivia. It’s a place where you can go from link to link and have time just fly by.
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 201733 days to go.
Top Posts & Pages
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
- Ellie Black wins all-around title at Canadian gymnastics championship drumup.io/s/kQPQbf Sent 5 hours ago
- On May 29, 1963 – The Hall of Canadian Eskimos opened in the National Museum, Ottawa. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 6 hours ago
- On May 29, 1914 – The C.P.R. liner Empress of Ireland sank after collision in the St. Lawrence River; over 900 souls were lost. Sent 7 hours ago
- On May 29, 1898, comedian Beatrice Lillie born in Toronto, Ontario. https://t.co/Rn8W8D17I1 Sent 8 hours ago
- On May 29, 1902, Liberal leader George Ross emerged from an Ontario election with a majority of five seats. Sent 9 hours ago
- 'Box of miracles': Museum cracks case of mysterious negatives in shoe-polish box drumup.io/s/VBNJFD Sent 9 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?