An amusing post from some nice “folks” who visited Canada, and their take on it. Worth a read, if you’re Canadian or not! – tk
- Canada (part 1) (pinkbananamilk.wordpress.com)
- What It Means To Be A Canadian Traveler: An Interview with Candice Walsh (whirlwindtravel.wordpress.com)
- Oh Canada! (ktslagle.wordpress.com)
- Canada eh?! (sarahulcoq.wordpress.com)
- Canadian Meals Eh! (foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com)
- How to Get a Canadian Drivers Licence As a Foreigner (epicatravel.com)
Well, my wonderful wife and I have returned from a vacation in Canada. It was a wonderful experience! We had a great time, and I learned a few things about our neighbors to the north. Some good, some not so good. Here are the Polar Bears impressions of the Great White North.
These are in no particular order, I’ll mix the good with the bad. Overall though, this was a great experience.
1. The Pandora App on my iPad didn’t work. Since it’s web based, what the hell is up with that?? Sirius XM worked on my iPad but not in my car (it’s amazing how close to the Canadian border, they can point a satellite signal from space!).
2. Honda dealerships and logos are red… um… okay??
3. They don’t waste a bunch of paint to put down a second yellow line. Seems one yellow line is good enough…
View original post 677 more words