Welcome every human who reads this! My name is Rufus, and I am having such a good day! Purr Purr Meow! A smart and wonderful blogger, Seeker, has just nominated me for my first ever award! Purr Purr Meow!
Here are the rules that Seeker says about the Sunshine award:
1. Display the award logo,
2. Link back to the person who nominated you,
3. State 7 things about yourself, and
4. Nominate 15 (or however many you can) other bloggers for this award.
So, link back …. did I mention this award was given by a really smart, really nice human? Her name is Perpetua, but she likes to call her blog “The Seeker” — I think she understands the art of hunting mice with a name like that Purr Purr Meow!
You want me to tell you seven things about myself? Well, I can try. Let’s see …
1. I’m thinking about starting my own website called, “Re-claiming Owner’s Laps”. Why? Because ever since my human has started this blog, she’ll have a laptop on her lap, and it’s really hard to stretch out. I am sure I am not the only cat with this problem Purr Purr Meow!
2. When my human is looking at cute animals on her computer, I’ll purposely walk on the keyboard, covering the screen with my body, to remind her that there’s a real live cat here! No need to look any further! Purr Purr Meow!
3. I know all the places where the sun hangs out so I can lie down and feel it on my fur! Purr Purr Meow!
4. If I see any kind of plastic, I go wild! I love to hide in plastic bag, I like to pry whatever surprise is in the bag out (even if sometimes it was just left there and isn’t for me to play with). If it’s not too big, I’ll eat it! Purr Purr Meow! Yeah, my owner doesn’t like it when I throw ’em up either!
5. Are you sure you want seven things? Well, I love music. Especially flute music! UUmmmmm Purr Purr Meow!
6. I love to be combed, and getting my belly rubbed!!
7. Shhh, this is a secret: My paws are too big for the keyboard, so I’m not really typing – my human is!
Wow, that was hard!
Okay, so now I’m to nominate other bloggers? Well, that should be easy. I have a lot of blogs that I like to look at with my human (when I’m in the mood, of course)
Be sure to visit these blogs, and tell your friends about them too! Some of my friends are looking for a home!
Have a great day, everyone!! Puuuurrrrrrr
Read what humans try to understand about us!
- Four Mysteries About Purring (catster.com)
- How Do Cats Purr and Why? Life With Cats Just Got Easier! (catster.com)
- Why and How a Cat Purrs (todayifoundout.com)
- Why do cats purr? (thepariscat.wordpress.com)
- Why Cats Meow – Interpreting Cat Sounds – PetCareRx (petcarerx.com)
- Cat sounds and what they mean (mnn.com)
- Photos to Purr for: Sam the Cat Has an Eyebrow Situation (catster.com)
- Meow~ Whats that mean? (caiyancong1990.wordpress.com)
- A Cat Named Sticky (stickythekitty.wordpress.com)