Lord make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is doubt, faith; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console; to be understood, as to understand; to be loved, as to love; for it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
- Habemus Papam: Pope Francis I (heatherfromthegrove.wordpress.com)
- Pope Francis is known for simplicity and humility (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Live-Blogging Pope Francis: “Lowly Yet Chosen” (dish.andrewsullivan.com)
- Hello Pope Francis (salon.com)
- Conclave cardinals choose new Pope (bbc.co.uk)
- The Phoenix Ark Cultural Essay (phoenixarkpress.com)
- Name symbolizes ‘poverty, humility’ (cnn.com)
- The Prayer of Saint Francis (fatpastor.me)