Ottawa pride!! 🙂
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 201733 days to go.
Top Posts & Pages
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
- On May 29, 1832, Col. John By arrived in Ottawa to attend official opening of Rideau Canal, completed after six years at a cost of £800,000. Sent 1 hour ago
- Politics Briefing newsletter: Andrew Scheer is the new leader of the Conservative Party drumup.io/s/W0CaDA Sent 1 hour ago
- On May 29, 1838 – The Bank of Montreal issued pennies; now the Canadian pennies are gone … https://t.co/Um14vokXkr Sent 2 hours ago
- On May 29, 1815 – An Order-in-Council declared Canada opened to citizens of the United States for commerce. Sent 3 hours ago
- On May 29, 1733 – Intendant Hocquart upheld the right of Canadians to have Indians as slaves and to sell them. Sent 4 hours ago
- On May 29, 1667 – Beside the Nipigon River, Father Claude Allouez celebrated the first Mass west of Sault Ste Marie. Sent 5 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?