Ottawa pride!! 🙂
SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 2017Be sure to celebrate with friends or family -- Have lots of fun!!
Top Posts & Pages
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
- On Nov. 24, 1888, William O’Connor of Toronto won the American rowing championship at Washington. Sent 27 minutes ago
- On Nov. 24, 1845, Governor Metcalfe appointed a commission to determine losses suffered during the Upper and Lower Canada Rebellions. Sent 2 hours ago
- Hammy, the deer with a purple hammock on his head, is evading conservation officers cbc.ca/1.4407489 Sent 3 hours ago
- On Nov. 24, 1807, Joseph Brant, Chief of Six Nations Indians, died. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 3 hours ago
- On Nov. 24, 1784, Fredericton, New Brunswick, was established by Loyalists. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 4 hours ago
- On Nov. 24, 1648, Marguerite Bourgeoys opened a school for French and Indian children at Ville Marie (Montreal). Sent 5 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?