About fifty years ago, NORAD was tracking an unidentified object that was seen circling the globe. It looks like a large object followed by nine other smaller objects.
“We don’t think the object is hostile,” a spokesman for NORAD said. “It’s strange,” he continued, “it seems to happen every year about this time of year.”
If you would like to find out where NORAD is now tracking this object, you can visit NORAD‘s site.
Happy holidays to all my readers!
- NORAD Partners With Cesium and Bing to Track Santa’s 2012 Christmas Journey (shoppingblog.com)
- Phone lines ready for 2012 NORAD Tracks Santa (newsday.com)
- Track Santa with NORAD on December 24 (southgatearc.org)
- NORAD Shares Goodwill, Education While Tracking Santa (papundits.wordpress.com)
- ‘Tis the Season for NORAD to Track Santa (cio-today.com)
- Phone Lines Ready for 2012 NORAD Tracks Santa (abcnews.go.com)
- Phone lines ready for 2012 NORAD Tracks Santa (foxnews.com)