SEARCH MY SITE
BSC BOOK STORE
Canada Day!July 1st, 2017Be sure to celebrate with friends or family -- Have lots of fun!!
Top Posts & Pages
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
On this Day:
- On March 19, 1922, Stefansson claimed Wrangel Island for Britain. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD https://t.co/EHrH8oHHiG Sent 8 hours ago
- This should really help those who have chronic pain! - Teri Big Pharma's first foray into cannabis arrives with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 10 hours ago
- On March 19, 1914, the Royal Ontario Museum (often referred to as ROM) was officially opened by Duke of Connaught,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 10 hours ago
- On March 19, 1867, the British Columbia Legislative Council approved an act enabling the province to enter Confederation. Sent 11 hours ago
- On March 19, 1825, the Hudson’s Bay Company established Fort Vancouver on the Columbia River, near the present Por… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 12 hours ago
- On March 19, 1687, explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle was murdered by one of his own men while trying to reach t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Sent 13 hours ago
APPS by BiteSizeCanada
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?