Shrimp has posted new funny pics. It’ll make you smile for sure. Read his past posts while you are there – you won’t regret it! -tkmorin
Search my site
Canada Day!July 1st, 201511 months to go.
On this Day:
- Commonwealth Games: Canadians to watch fw.to/mplEztd Sent 8 hours ago
- On July 24, 1534 – Jacques Cartier planted a cross at Gaspe, Quebec. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 10 hours ago
- July 24, 1762: St. John’s, NFLD, was taken by the French under De Ternay; recaptured by the British, led by Lord Colville, on September 18. Sent 12 hours ago
- RT @History_Pics: AM-FM stereo, microcassette recorder/player, calculator, clock with wake-up alarm, & it all fits in your hand! 1983. http… Sent 12 hours ago
- On July 24, 1790 – Spain agreed to pay reparation for the British ships seized at Nootka, British Columbia. Sent 14 hours ago
- RT @opl_bpo: Bonne anniversaire à l’actrice canadienne @AnnaPaquin! Empruntez des films dans lesquels elle est l’héroïne! http://t.co/eu1sg… Sent 14 hours ago
- RT @nativepedia: Battle of Nature. This photo is amazing. #sacredAnimals http://t.co/Sdj02hMyWU Sent 14 hours ago
- RT @CanadaDotCom: It's official: NFL slaps the wrist of Ray Rice after video shows him hitting his wife. Two-game suspension. http://t.co/q… Sent 14 hours ago
- On July 24, 1846 – The electric telegraph was demonstrated at Toronto. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 16 hours ago
- On July 24, 1848 – James Ferrier, the first locomotive imported from Britain, was used on the Montreal-Lachine (Quebec) railway. Sent 18 hours ago
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?
My gig!For $5 I can make you a unique and personalized page of "What happened on this date." Great for birthdays. High quality work, perfect for printing or sending via e-mail. http://www.fiverr.com/tkmorin