Just how cute is this? Have a great evening, folks! – tk
Search my site
Canada Day!July 1st, 20157 months to go.
On this Day:
- OTD 1954 – H.M.C.S. Labrador completed an 28,968 km (18,000 mile) trip around the continent via the Northwest Passage and the Panama Canal. Sent 4 hours ago
- Nov. 21, 1950 – A collision between a troop train and the C.N. Transcontinental at Canoe Lake, British Columbia, killed 21, and injured 53. Sent 5 hours ago
- On Nov. 21, 1942 – The Alaska Highway was opened. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 6 hours ago
- OTD 1890 – The Indians of Ontario and Quebec petitioned to be able to elect their own chiefs as formerly, though still subject to the Queen. Sent 7 hours ago
- On Nov. 21, 1856 – The Grand Trunk Railway was completed from St. Mary’s to Sarnia, Ontario. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 9 hours ago
- Nov. 21, 1829 – Egerton Ryerson published the first issue of the Christian Guardian supporting Methodist interests in religion and politics. Sent 10 hours ago
- On Nov. 21, 1817 – St. John’s, Newfoundland, was badly damaged by fire. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 11 hours ago
- On Nov. 21, 1763 – Benjamin Franklin established post offices at Montreal, Trois Rivières, and Quebec. #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 12 hours ago
- OTD 1893: The American Supreme Court held that Great Lakes and connecting waters constituted “high seas.” #CdnHistory #canada #trivia #OTD Sent 1 day ago
- On Nov. 20, 1962 – The United Nations approved the Canadian plan to measure worldwide atomic radiation. Sent 1 day ago
Canadian history. Canadian trivia. Brevity ... bite-sized. Proud to be Canadian (most of the time). Colourful past, interesting people and places -- can I tell you about it?
My gig!For $5 I can make you a unique and personalized page of "What happened on this date." Great for birthdays. High quality work, perfect for printing or sending via e-mail. http://www.fiverr.com/tkmorin