Dear Readers: I so highly suggest you click on the link and see this article. At the very least, you will find a smile on your face! – tkmorin
- ‘He thought I was nuts': Guidance counselor snaps photos of wild squirrels interacting with miniature props (news.nationalpost.com)
- Wild NS squirrels pose for photos around miniature props (globalnews.ca)
- Photos of squirrels with miniature objects attract legion of followers (thestar.com)
- Squirrels and Their Surroundings: The Relationship Between Camouflage and Habitat (education.com)
- A Real Squirrel Drinking from a Coffee Cup Made for Squirrels (laughingsquid.com)
- The World’s Most Ridiculously Photogenic Squirrel… (gregbeazley.com)
Originally posted on National Post | News:
Wednesday was Nancy Rose’s day off. For most of the afternoon, the high school guidance counselor from Bedford, N.S., was crouched on her porch, her camera fixed on a miniature bathtub that was carefully staged on a railing. Ms. Rose was waiting for a squirrel to approach the tub and reach for the peanuts inside. National Post reporter Jake Edmiston interrupted Wednesday’s photo shoot to speak to the photographer, whose whimsical depictions of the woodland creatures are garnering international attention.
Q: So how did this all start?
A: I was taking pictures of the squirrels in my backyard. After taking the same shot over and over again, I decided that maybe I could add something to make it more interesting. One of the first things I noticed was a squirrel standing on a pumpkin, holding a stem. He looked like a ship captain.
Q: How many hours does it take…
View original 585 more words